Christian Sarkar is the founder of Double Loop Marketing LLC, a marketing consultancy. As the co-founder (with Philip Kotler) and editor of The Marketing Journal, he continuously scours the world of marketing for new insights and next practices. He is involved in numerous non-profit and public-education projects, including The Wicked7 Project, FIXCapitalism.com and the $300 House Project.
He is also the founder of Ecosystematic, an ecosystem visualization tool.
Christian is an author, entrepreneur, and strategy consultant.
Brand Activism: From Purpose to Action (2018)
co-authored with Philip Kotler, the “father of modern marketing.”
Christian is a leading authority in several areas:
- Ecosystem Strategy: strategic insights and recommendations to help businesses and institutions tap into the power of ecosystematic influence and growth
- Brand Activism: a growing trend that aligns businesses with the common good
- Double Loop Marketing™: development and implementation of ecosystem-based engagement platforms
- Thought-Leadership Diffusion: creating and spreading leading ideas in business and academia
- Problem Solving: developing creative capabilities and solution for the organization of the future
Christian has worked closely with several leading businesses and individuals, including:
- Business: Deloitte Center for the Edge, Strategyn, Physician Leadership Institute, Center for Transformation and Innovation, Knowledge Kinetics, Penguin Books USA, Oracle, BMC Software, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Sun Microsystems, Red Hat Linux
- Thought-Leaders: Philip Kotler, John Hagel, John Seely Brown, Stuart Hart, Anthony Ulwick, Tom Davenport, Marshall Goldsmith, Laurence Haughton, Larry Prusak, Vijay Govindarajan
- Academia: Emory University, Thunderbird, Babson, UCLA, Dartmouth, Michigan, University of Houston, Harvard University, University of Vermont, Northwestern University
- Start-Ups: Neural ID, Mezeo, Danube, Enterprise Informatics, Compliance Spectrum, Alertlogic, JME Software, Scalable Software, Neon Enterprise Software
- Entertainment: Steel Pulse
- Self-Help: The Work of Byron Katie
- Non-Profit: Enterprise for a Sustainable World, Solar Electric Light Fund, International Fund for Africa, Partners In Health (Hold On [4 Haiti])
Christian’s art has been shown around the world. See: www.sarkarart.com